Thursday, May 3, 2012


Hey there readers!  Well the madness of summer has officially hit!

This is what’s been going on sense the last blog.  I went to Waxahachie for the Petticoats on the Prairie spring show. 
It’ was a fast and furious trip and I convinced my husband to go with me to help set up and tear down.  I bribed him with Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, it’s one of our favorites and to no surprise there isn’t one in West Texas.  We foundered on Oysters on the half shell and Crawfish Etouffee! 

The POTP show is one of my favorites because of the unique vendors they bring in and the wonderful shopping experience.  I always come home with something fun for me too.   The next POTP will be this fall and I would highly recommend planning a trip….it’s worth it!



A couple weeks ago I helped host a small fashion show with our Chamber of Commerce and other boutiques in town.  These two beauties were my models, decked out in their Rusty Rose attire of course.



Plainview is a good sized town with wonderful shopping however we’re right in between Lubbock and Amarillo so at times it can be a challenge to keep people shopping locally.  It was a great way to showcase all of the local boutiques and highlight some of the summer trends!
Fast forward a couple days.  I traded in my dress and wedges for a straw hat and boots and went to a girls Ranch Rodeo in Clovis, New Mexico…our team got 3rd and brought home some extra cash.  Whoop Whoop!



Beckah and I hit the road EARLY for the Snyder Trade Days this past weekend…..early as in it was still dark outside.  It was sooo hot and we literally thought we were melting but we survived! I got to see a lot of friends and catch up with people.   I may be partial but I thought Beckah looked adorable.



The countdown has begun for Abilene’s WESTERN HERITAGE CLASSIC next weekend.  We will be set up outside in the same spot as last year.  Stay tuned for my next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment