Monday, October 8, 2012

Pinterest


So most everyone I know is Pinterest obsessed!  If you don’t have pinterest you aren’t wasting near as much time as the rest of us and if you haven’t heard of it, well I honestly feel bad for you.  It’s easy for me to stare at pins of recipes smothered in cheese, DIY projects, and of course FASHION! 

I really think pinterest has helped women become more confident in there fashion choices.  I have noticed a lot more girls coming in looking for a certain item they had pinned or wanting a exact look.  It’s also a great outlet to see what’s trending and in the upcoming fashion forecast.

 
Pinterest has even helped me dig clothes out of the back of my closet that I haven’t worn in a few years and revamp into a new look.  It also helps sell things for us.  We can have something in the store that somebody might not pay attention too but once seen on pinterest it’s gone in heartbeat.  From a business stand point its great and I love to see confident women and happy customers.
So happy pinning dolls and make sure and check out our board, The Rusty Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment