Saturday, June 23, 2012


Meet Caitlyn

For those of you who don’t get to shop in the boutique with us I wanted to take the time to introduce Caitlyn!  A Plainview native and Fighting Aggie, Caitlyn started working at The Rusty Rose last October.  She runs the store while I’m gone, keeps our website updated daily and basically handles everything in between.

I met Caitlyn’s mom on a Walk to Emmaus a few years ago.  When she heard that I was opening up a store she told me about Caitlyn.  She has been such a blessing to me personally and The Rusty Rose.  She has to be one of the kindest hearted people I’ve met.   She keeps me smiling and laughing and our customers love her!  I could carry on all day about all of the positive things this girl brings to the table so to sum it up "SHE ROCKS"!!!  Chances are when you place an order Caitlyn is the one helping you! 


Don't wait for the trends, set the trends!  XOXO The Rusty Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment