It’s that time of year again when most people look back and think, “Where in the heck did the past year go?” And I swear as we get older, time seems to go by faster & faster. But to say we were blessed in 2012 would be an understatement. So here’s a little recap of the highlights from 2012.
· Continued to see growth in our business.
· Met a lot of new people and made wonderful memories.
· Coordinated Spring Fashion Show
· Decorations Committee Chair for the Cotton Barons Ball
· Celebrated the 1 year anniversary of our storefront.
· Designed our first & very own Rusty Rose blouses that were a huge hit!
· Reached our goal of 5,000 fans on Facebook.
· Andrea was asked to be the model for a photo shoot in Marfa, Texas. (Why wouldn’t she?! Girls got style!)
· Between shows, markets, and running the store, Andrea & her Ranch Rodeo team made it to the RCRA finals.
· Survived the dreaded Mayan apocalypse scare….that’s right… we’ve got mad survival skills over here in West Texas. J
WHEW! Now that I think about it, how in the heck did we fit all of that into one year?
So with an amazing 2012 behind us, now it’s time look forward & set our goals for 2013. We of course want to continue growing and meeting new fans both online and through our store front. Were excited about new custom designs were working on and expanding The Rusty Rose Brand. Can’t wait to see what 2013 holds!